Friday, 31 March 2017
P4
After extensive research into the media industry have decided the best option is an Apprenticeship, this will be a good choice to start off my career.
Short Term Aims
My short term aim: Complete my college courses (ICT diploma, Media diploma)
Mid Term Aims: To get an apprenticeship in the ICT industry or to go into employment for a game company like Jagex and start at the bottom and work my way up.
Get an apprenticeship at Aardman or another animation company.
Long term aims: I would like to work for a big ICT company e.g. microsoft.
Get a job as a runner at Aardman and gradually work my way up.
Contingency Plan: If my plan fails I will try to do as much work freelance as I can and gain contacts to improve my chances of getting a job.
Planned Jobs/courses:
http://www.aardman.com/jobs/experienced-cgi-production-managers-callout/
https://careers-jagex.icims.com/jobs/1314/concept-artist---unannounced-mmo/job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Nearly there. You career plan needs to have details of actual jobs, courses and posts you are planning to apply to.
ReplyDelete