Friday, 24 March 2017

P2

Personal characteristics:
1. I have good social skills and am able to get on with different people.
2. I have good organisation skills which I have used in multiple projects in my media course.
3. I am good at team work and always feel confident about presenting new ideas to a group
4. I have am very punctual as I attend all of my media lessons on time.

b) Skills
Soft skill - creative thinking, working in a team, time management.

Hard skills- scripting, risk assessment (legal and ethical paperwork), editing, graphics, animation, Music composition, story boarding

software
Maya
Adobe premiere,
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe after effects
In design
Game Maker

d) Experience and interests
Jobs, work experience, hobbies

  • I work part time as a lifeguard at David Lloyd, Which involves performing first aid, dealing with customers, cleaning, risk assessments and monthly fitness training.
  • Hobbies: My main hobbies consist of music composition, art and drawing and football.

Strengths
My main strength is my ability to learn new skills and software in a short time, I find it very rewarding and motivating. examples of things I have learned are Maya, Adobe premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe, after effects, In design, Game Maker and several musical instruments.

Personal Development

Skills I'd like to develop:
  • Improve my skills with Maya 
  • Develop my art skills e.g. drawing
  • Learn how to use the basics of Unity.
  • improve my music recording and instrument skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment