Thursday, 30 March 2017

P3



2
Strengths- I use a drawing software called Adobe illustrator, it is a very popular application and is very commonly used in animation

Weaknesses- Illustrator isn't the only software used in the industry so I would have to learn many more software.

Opportunities- An apprenticeship will teach me the necessary skills I need to start my own business or work for a established business while I make money.

Threats- I'll have to keep up to date with the most commonly used applications in the industry and adapt as things change.

3
Which are the most useful resources?
As a college student I try to utilise all of the resources the the college has to offer. I'd say at the moment my most valuable resource is my PC which I can edit videos, animate, design and use all the apps I mean.

How are you going to make the best use of your resources?
I will create a schedule of when I will practice my editing, animation and design skills to maximise my progress and efficiency as I learn new techniques.

How are you going to find new resources?
By researching into businesses and talking to people with experience in the industry.

1 comment:

  1. Your audit mind map needs to be more detailed and give actual examples of resources you currently have access to.

    ReplyDelete